Vulnerable Sector Check Needed
A Vulnerable Sector
Check (VSC) is needed for any coach, bench staff including manager and trainer
or board member of the IMHA. Please read the following instructions to complete...
To complete your VSC please follow these steps...
1. Only the police service of jurisdiction where the applicant lives may conduct a VSC. For Ilderton residents this can be completed at the OPP detachment in London (823 Exeter Road) or Strathroy between the hours of 8:00 – 3:00.
2. The attached letter from the IMHA president, 2 pieces of ID (NOT a health card) and this completed OPP form are required to complete the VSC.
3. If you have completed and submitted a VSC within the last 3 years, you may complete this declaration form.
4. Once returned, please submit to [email protected] by Nov. 30, 2021 or you will not be permitted onto the bench until received.
OPP VSC form - https://www.pdffiller.com/jsfiller-desk14/?requestHash=99b30982784581bfda6387372a3d5faf0ff6b0c9e25d7093a1ca26a153238a83&projectId=833815186&loader=tips#722e7cf37e4d45fd42b0d4d106294a07
IMHA President's letter - VPC-_letter_2021.pdf
Declaration form - declaration_form.pdf
5. IMHA will also accept Criminal Record Checks through Mybackcheck.com. This is an on-line platform, with a cost of $60 for the individual to complete. Your criminal check is returned within 4 hours. This expense is not covered by IMHA.
For any additional questions, please contact Tichelle. Thanks!